Re: [Wonder-disc] any way to clear or hide component error marks?

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2008 - 08:29:00 EDT

    On 24/08/2008, at 6:41 AM, David LeBer wrote:

    > On 23-Aug-08, at 4:27 PM, Ray Kiddy wrote:
    >
    >> You may need to touch the complaining component afterwards to get
    >> the warning to clear.

    This, I find, is one of the annoying bits about component editor in
    Eclipse. You have to reopen every component to get it to revalidate
    and clear errors.

    Once it thinks there's an error - sometimes it just won't clear until
    you reopen the thing. Doing a project clean makes no difference at
    all. Reopening eclipse makes no difference.... only closing and double
    clicking on the component makes a difference.

    Any chance someone can look at this?

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck