Code assit, WOComponent Editor and Wonder Ajax framework

From: Emmanuel GEZE (emgez..mail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2008 - 08:45:02 EDT

    Hi there,

    When I use the code assist for all Ajax framework components (like
    AjaxUpdateContainer) in the wod editor (ctrl+space), the possibles
    bindings window don't appear. It's OK with the Apple WebObjects
    framework components and others mines frameworks but it's impossible
    to reach the correct possibles bindings window from the Ajax framework.

    Other people with the same problem ? Ideas to resolve this are welcome !

    Mac os 10.5.4
    Eclipse 3.4.0 Build ID:I20080617-2000, WOLips 3.4.5420, Wonder
    frameworks last version (01 september 2008)

    - Emmanuel