Re: Using standalone EntityModeler

From: Peter Vandoros (pete..techgroup.com.au)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2008 - 00:28:56 EDT

    I just tried that as well, no luck :(

    On 04/09/2008, at 2:26 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    >> I tried specifying relative and absolute paths in my
    >> EntityModeler.modelpath file.
    > No I lied ... it does look for both. Try putting references to
    > the .eomodeld folder itself maybe?
    >
    > ms
    >

    > --
    > believed to be clean.

    Peter Vandoros
    Software Engineer
    Etech Group Pty Ltd
    Level 3/21 Victoria St
    Melbourne VIC 3000
    Australia

    Ph: +61 3 9639 9677
    Fax: +61 3 9639 9577
    IMPORTANT: This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential
    and may be privileged. If received in error, please reply to this
    message and destroy all copies and any attachments. You should check
    this message and any attachments for viruses or defects. Our liability
    is limited to resupplying any affected message or attachments. For
    more information about Etech Group, please visit us at http://www.etechgroup.com.au
    .