Re: Using standalone EntityModeler

From: Peter Vandoros (pete..techgroup.com.au)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2008 - 01:41:55 EDT

    Thanks Mike, this one seems to work :)

    Just a few things I noticed (if you want me to add them to JIRA, i
    will):

    1. Is EntityModeler meant to display the model the entity details
    (Name, Table Name, Class Name, Parent) of the whole model in the tab
    on the right when i select a model in the model group in outline view?
    This only works for the actual i initially opened.
    2. Command + O does not open the file selection dialog but File ->
    Open does

    Thanks again

    Peter

    On 04/09/2008, at 3:09 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    >> Hi Mike,
    >>
    >> I forgot to ask, how does EntityModeler find the IDEA .ipr file? Am
    >> I able to specify the .ipr file EntityModeler should use?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Peter
    > So this is all sort of sketchy, because it's a lot of guesswork ...
    > But anyway. I believe it walks up from the model folder looking for
    > the .ipr file in some parent folder. It also will look for
    > a .EntityModeler.plist, which expects a top level key Dependencies
    > that maps to a dictionary that has a key "IDEA" (you can also have
    > "Eclipse") that maps to an array of .ipr file paths.
    >
    > ms
    >

    > --
    > believed to be clean.

    Peter Vandoros
    Software Engineer
    Etech Group Pty Ltd
    Level 3/21 Victoria St
    Melbourne VIC 3000
    Australia

    Ph: +61 3 9639 9677
    Fax: +61 3 9639 9577
    IMPORTANT: This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential
    and may be privileged. If received in error, please reply to this
    message and destroy all copies and any attachments. You should check
    this message and any attachments for viruses or defects. Our liability
    is limited to resupplying any affected message or attachments. For
    more information about Etech Group, please visit us at http://www.etechgroup.com.au
    .