Re: Using standalone EntityModeler

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2008 - 07:48:24 EDT

    > Thanks Mike, this one seems to work :)
    Good, though I'd still like to understand why it didn't find it
    originally ...

    > 1. Is EntityModeler meant to display the model the entity details
    > (Name, Table Name, Class Name, Parent) of the whole model in the tab
    > on the right when i select a model in the model group in outline
    > view? This only works for the actual i initially opened.
    Not sure exactly what you mean here ... So you switch to modelgroup
    view (by clicking the model/model group icon above the outline view)
    and when you click on another model it doesn't show its entities in
    the table view on the right? What about selecting entities and
    attributes from the other models, does that show the corresponding
    views on the right? I actually need to rebuild a 1.0.8 based on the
    latest versions, as several EM bugs have been fixed.

    > 2. Command + O does not open the file selection dialog but File ->
    > Open does
    I probably just didn't bind any of these.

    ms