Re: Using standalone EntityModeler

From: Peter Vandoros (pete..techgroup.com.au)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2008 - 20:44:08 EDT

    >> 1. Is EntityModeler meant to display the model the entity details
    >> (Name, Table Name, Class Name, Parent) of the whole model in the
    >> tab on the right when i select a model in the model group in
    >> outline view? This only works for the actual i initially opened.
    > Not sure exactly what you mean here ... So you switch to modelgroup
    > view (by clicking the model/model group icon above the outline view)
    > and when you click on another model it doesn't show its entities in
    > the table view on the right?
    That's correct. The entities are not displayed in the table view on
    the right.
    > What about selecting entities and attributes from the other models,
    > does that show the corresponding views on the right?
    The corresponding view _do_ show on the right as expected.
    > I actually need to rebuild a 1.0.8 based on the latest versions, as
    > several EM bugs have been fixed.
    Can you let me know when the build has been done?

    Also, would it be possible to add another option (or 2) to open models
    by selecting an ipr (or eclipse project) file? If yes, could dragging
    and dropping the ipr file on the EntityModeler icon in the dock be
    added too?

    Thanks for your hard work Mike. It really is appreciated.

    Peter Vandoros
    Software Engineer
    Etech Group Pty Ltd
    Level 3/21 Victoria St
    Melbourne VIC 3000
    Australia

    Ph: +61 3 9639 9677
    Fax: +61 3 9639 9577
    IMPORTANT: This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential
    and may be privileged. If received in error, please reply to this
    message and destroy all copies and any attachments. You should check
    this message and any attachments for viruses or defects. Our liability
    is limited to resupplying any affected message or attachments. For
    more information about Etech Group, please visit us at http://www.etechgroup.com.au
    .