Re: ...

From: TW (list..hetimmy.com)
Date: Sun Sep 07 2008 - 22:41:08 EDT

    Mike:

    Thanks for all your awesome work. I'm assuming that these changes
    (along with the new hotness) will require us to set up our projects as
    new projects? If so, I'm curious how everyone manages that kind of
    change with regard to their versioning systems. Maybe my lack of
    experience has me thinking about this the wrong way, but I'm not sure
    how I'd go about it.

    I guess one approach might be to create a new skeleton project and
    copy the new build.xml, etc. to the existing projects -- thinking
    about the consequences.

    Tim