Re: Hotness (was: ...)

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2008 - 13:33:29 EDT

    > Does that mean that if one of my frameworks depends on another
    > framework, and that framework dependency is exported, both Eclipse and
    > the <framework> ant element will do the right thing (or at least try
    > to)
    > and import the dependency in more-or-less the right place in the
    > classpath?
    It does not currently do this ... This actually requires a change to
    the framework formats, because frameworks currently do not define
    their dependencies in Info.plist (which they could and should do). At
    that point, we could then load the transitive dependencies for the
    application and you wouldn't have to define them manually at the
    application level. So "not yet" is my answer. But then, this is no
    worse than the old way in this respect.

    ms