Re: ...

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2008 - 13:35:23 EDT

    > OK, so I upgraded to the hotness. All of my projects now display the
    > error, "A cycle was detected in the build path of project
    > 'GetMeABeer.'" So, I'm off to read the blog a little more carefully
    > and poke around to see if I can get the wings back horizontal. :-)
    I haven't seen a cyclic dependency get created, but is it possible you
    have something incorrectly defined in your framework dependencies? I
    suspect that's probably the case (that you accidentally have a cyclic
    dependency that in the past was defined 1/2 in a /Library/Frameworks
    so you never noticed).

    I also committed a patch this morning to the initializer, so if you
    happen to get an error after upgrading where some of your framework
    deps are missing from the conversion, that should be fixed in
    tonight's nightly.

    ms