Re: WOPath task in nightly

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2008 - 13:49:17 EDT

    > <frameworks dir="${user.frameworks.path}"
    > bundles="${app.frameworks}/${gvc.frameworks}/$
    > {wonder.frameworks}" />
    So maybe this is being impacted by the new definition of frameworks
    root="User" instead of frameworks dir="${user.frameworks.path}"? I
    haven't tested frameworks with a "dir" attribute in the new stuff
    (because none of the stock build.xml's use that construct).

    So, yeah, if someone can run the old and the new with verbose on and
    see what exactly is happening differently, that might help.

    ms