Re: Debugger won't stop on exceptions

From: Miguel Arroz (arro..uiamac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 09:58:41 EDT

    Hi!

       So, what you are telling me is that the debugger never paused when
    the exception pages are shown on the browser, right (because the
    exceptions are caught by WO)? For some reason I had the ideia that
    would happen, allowing the programmer to analyse the stack.

       Oh well... mental note, buy (more) pills...

       Yours

    Miguel Arroz

    http://www.survs.com