Re: Broken Project because of generated entity classes

From: Louis Demers (louisdemer..ac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 10:12:44 EDT

  • Next message: Johan Henselmans (JIRA): "[OS-JIRA] Created: (WOL-886) Default Wonder Templates still point to er.extensions.ERXApplication and er.extensions.ERXSession"

    On 9-Sep-08, at 09:42 , Mike Schrag wrote:

    >> contact()
    >> setContact()
    >> setContactRelationship()
    > There's nothing special here ... The only reason contact() and
    > setContact() would not be generated is if the attribute is not a
    > class property or if it's inherited.

    contact() and setContactRelationship() are generated, only
    setContact() is missing. I thought about the property attribute and
    made sure it is ON (also proven by the fact that contact() and
    setContactRelationship() are generated) .

    My templates are WonderEntity.java and _WonderEntity.java (without
    specifying a template directory so it picks up the default ones)

    > ms

    Louis Demers eng.
    www.obzerv.com