Re: Broken Project because of generated entity classes

From: Louis Demers (louisdemer..ac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 15:28:44 EDT

    On 9-Sep-08, at 10:37 , Mike Schrag wrote:

    >> My templates are WonderEntity.java and _WonderEntity.java (without
    >> specifying a template directory so it picks up the default ones)
    > I think you must not be using the stock ones because this doesn't
    > make any sense to me ...

    That is what my configuration looks like.

    > Are there build errors in your _File?

    no, they are in the source code of my pages where I call the methods
    setSomething() instead of setSomethingRelationship().

      The methods setSomething() for are simply not generated in the
    _File...

    I've tested that Eclipse's code completion suggest I add Relationship
    to all those errors and it seems to fix them.

    So my options are

    1) fix the code to add Relationship to every usage
    2) reinstall Eclipse. My previous setup was installed manually. I
    suspect the all in one installer must have packaged a different set of
    templates...

    > ms

    Louis Demers eng.
    www.obzerv.com