Re: Broken Project because of generated entity classes

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 17:29:00 EDT

    > Take those template names out. If these values are left blank it
    > will use the built-in ones. That's what you want unless you have
    > created your own custom templates.
    Well, no you want to use the Wonder ones ... Otherwise it will use the
    non-wonder templates and nobody wants those. But I would check that
    you aren't overriding the Wonder ones in your ~/Library/Application
    Support/WOLips/EOGenerator folder. Beyond that, I have no idea ...
    The template to generate those three methods are all in a single if
    statement, so it doesn't make any sense what you're seeing unless
    you're not using the most recent templates.

    ms