WOBootstrap missing in latest (3.4.5469)?

From: Marc Respass (marcrespas..ac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2008 - 13:51:45 EDT

    Hi all,

    I tried searching for an answer but Mail's "entire message" search
    doesn't work and I couldn't find anything on the list archives.

    I just updated to the very latest WOLips and updated a project to the
    newest build.xml which works great. I was hoping to update our
    deployment system to use the new woproject.jar and the new build.xml
    file but the WO app is not being built the same as it used to.
    WOBootstrap.jar is no longer copied to the application's bundle and
    the classpath does not include /Library/WebObjects/Extensions.

    Did I do something wrong? My app builds just fine but it won't start
    because the classpath is bad because WOBootstrap.jar is missing.

    Thanks a lot
    Marc