[New Hotness] classpath broken in 3.4.5473

From: Marc Respass (marcrespas..ac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 10:28:47 EDT

    Hi all,

    I have the latest nightly of WOLips and all the changes are really
    great. I definitely do not want to go back to an older release. The
    problem for me is that the latest nightly has broken my deployments.

    I'm not exactly sure what's happened but it looks like the new build
    style is not using WOBootstrap.jar and building the classpath instead
    but the jars in /Library/WebObjects/Extensions are not included in the
    classpath. I was able to fix this by copying WOBootstrap.jar into the
    bundle and modifying the last two lines of the startup script as below.

    Is this something that I am doing wrong? Is there some classpath
    configuration that I need to set? Just copying in WOBootstrap.jar and
    modifying the startup script fixes the problem.

    Thanks a lot
    Marc

    Replaced last two lines of startup script with these two
    echo ${JAVA_EXECUTABLE} ${JAVA_EXECUTABLE_ARGS} -classpath
    WOBootstrap.jar com.webobjects._bootstrap.WOBootstrap $
    {APPLICATION_CLASS} ${COMMAND_LINE_ARGS}
    eval exec ${JAVA_EXECUTABLE} ${JAVA_EXECUTABLE_ARGS} -classpath