RE: [New Hotness] classpath broken in 3.4.5473

From: Bill Michell (bill.michel..bc.co.uk)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2008 - 10:20:14 EDT

    That doesn't help us poor Windows people. Having got my custom build
    script working, I now see:

    The command line is still too long for Windows command scripting to
    process.
    Please use the SUBPATHS.TXT file to specify a more appropriate set of
    paths to
    substitute. Use the longest paths, particularly if they are common, and
    eliminate any paths in SUBPATHS.TXT that you aren't actually using in
    your
    classpath file. Further, eliminate any paths from the classpath file
    that
    that you don't really need, e.g. "WOROOT/Library/Java".
    If that doesn't suffice, pare down command-line arguments as much as you
    can.
    Terminating!
    Press any key to continue . . .

    The WOBootstrap.jar way was a brilliant workaround for this problem...

    --
    Bill Michell
    Development Team Leader, Broadcast Platforms, BBC FM&T (Journalism).

    From: Marc Respass [mailto:marcrespas..ac.com] Sent: 11 September 2008 21:18 To: woproject-de..bjectstyle.org Subject: Re: [New Hotness] classpath broken in 3.4.5473 Hi All,

    We figured out the problem. The classpath is not being generated to include wo.extensions. The simple answer is to add the bits below to the build.woapp target.

    <otherclasspath dir="${wo.extensions}"> <include name="*.jar" /> </otherclasspath> Marc