Re: WOMiddleManDeclarationFormatException: no declaration named EntityNameConditional

From: D Tim Cummings (timc..pg.com.au)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2008 - 17:24:59 EDT

    Hi Mike,

    I was using the "install" target not the "build" target so I didn't
    even have a dist folder. Anyway, I deleted the build folder, and
    then I tried both "install" and "build" targets again. The two
    built apps with embedded frameworks both showed the same symptom,
    WOBatchNavigationBar.html from Wonder and WOBatchNavigationBar.wod
    from Apple.

    I had JavaWOExtensions from Wonder imported as a project into eclipse
    so I deleted it from eclipse and rebuilt again and still I was seeing
    the same symptom.

    I am not sure exactly what order I am supposed have my libraries
    (other than ERExtensions at the top).

    Here is my build class path order.

    I checked the source of JavaWOExtensions in the Add WebObjects
    Frameworks window and it said it was using Project frameworks (before
    I deleted JavaWOExtensions project from eclipse)

    After I deleted the project and rebuilt it was showing as local
    frameworks

    I hope this sheds some light. Thanks for your assistance.

    Tim