Slightly OT -> Eclipse caching my CSS files

From: Riccardo De Menna (demenn..dm-web.com)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2008 - 03:50:37 EDT

    Just a quick slightly off topic question...

    I like to work with CSSEdit on my stylesheet files but Eclipse keeps
    holding out of sync cached copies of them. I need to save in CSSEdit,
    refresh in Eclipse and only then, reloading a page will actually see
    the changes. This obviously doesn't happen if I use the internal
    editor. Amateras isen't that bad but still I'd love to use the other.

    I was wondering if there's something I can do about it. Telling
    Eclipse not to cache certain files or for a particular editor or
    refreshing more often? I dunno... Is there anyone there that uses an
    external editor and has a working setup? Or is it mine that's actually
    malfunctioning?

    Thankyou,
    rdm