Re: [OS-JIRA] Created: (WOL-893) Ant install of localized D2W app does not copy wod, woo and html parts of WOComponents to /Library/WebObjects/Applications/[appname].woa/Resources

From: Anjo Krank (anj..rank.net)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2008 - 16:31:43 EDT

    Am 18.09.2008 um 17:36 schrieb Mike Schrag:
    > technically there might be a 3rd -- copy the Nonlocalized.lproj/
    > **/... and flatten them into Resources?

    This is what is expected behaviour. All .lproj except "Nonlocalized"
    get flattened into their own subdir. Nonlocalized gets flattened
    into ./Resources. Stupid, if you ask me. And if there was an easy way
    to move all Resources/Nonlocalized.lproj -> Resources, I'd probably do
    it. Probably...

    Cheers, Anjo