Re: Apple Maven integration maintainer?

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2008 - 10:03:54 EDT

    Hi Q,

    We are planning the next steps for Maven integration (including the
    Apple plug-in) as you can see in this roadmap [1]. That is one reason
    why Maven plug-in development is a little bit stopped. We (Daryl,
    Lachlan and me) are in the process of opening the discussion about the
    Maven integration development. We want to define the priority of each
    feature and assign task for each one.

    Please, feel free to collaborate with ideas and work if you want.

    [1]http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Roadmap

    Cheers,

    Henrique