Re: Eclips / WOLips setup problem

From: Jeremy Matthews (jeremymatthew..ac.com)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2008 - 22:48:02 EDT

    Just a note - now that Apple has seemingly solved *some* of the more
    dreaded packagemaker errors we'll be compiling an updated version soon
    - depending on where Eclipse 3.4.1 GM release, Stable WOLips, and
    Wonder binaries.

    If you are currently encountering any errors on the installer (short
    of the weird issues when attempting to customize the install -
    checking one checkbox unchecks another, and vise versa), please let me
    know.

    Thanks,
    jeremy