NPE with new hotness during WOnder build

From: Marcus Breier (mlist.mbreie..mx.net)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2008 - 17:16:18 EDT

    Dear all,

    since I made an upgrade to eclipse 3.4 today I did not manage to
    build a WOnder SVN snapshot with latest WOlips plugin (3.4.5484). It
    breaks down during build of the first framework (ERJars) with a NPE
    in Wonder/Build/build/generic.xml:292

    I suppose this might be a stupid mistake, but I cannot find the
    settings which are responsible for this behavior. Can you please give
    me a hint where to search for the problem?

    BTW ... building todays WOnder snapshot using ant in the terminal
    works fine. Is this the right list for my problem?

    Best regards