Re: Maven discussion

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2008 - 18:30:00 EDT

    Okay, looks like there's some kind of consensus with these few replies
    for woproject-dev.

    However, it does seem that it's mostly for keeping informed about
    what's happening. So are there any objections to us setting up womaven-
    dev anyway (rather than relying on subject prefixes) and having all
    messages cc'd to woproject-dev to fulfil that interest?

    On 23/09/2008, at 7:26 AM, Lachlan Deck wrote:

    > On 23/09/2008, at 1:00 AM, Q wrote:
    >
    >> I think this list is fine. While I may have no immediate plans to
    >> use maven, I am still interested in hearing what's going on with it.
    >
    > My only thinking was that this list seems, for the most part, to be
    > a user list and as such a womaven-dev list would allow us to nut out
    > the details (and relevant dev decisions/discussions can be easily
    > found in its archive) and then this list can remain useful for user-
    > related questions on using the tools.
    >
    > Thoughts? Andrus tells me that its no trouble for him to set up
    > another list...
    >
    >> On 23/09/2008, at 12:49 AM, Henrique Prange wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi all,
    >>>
    >>> I've talked with Daryl and Lachlan about plans for WebObjects/
    >>> Maven integration for a while. We think is time to open the
    >>> discussion for the the entire community.
    >>>
    >>> We have some doubts about how to proceed. Should we use woproject-
    >>> dev list for WO/Maven discussion? Or should we ask Andrus to
    >>> create a separate mailing list (i.e. womaven-dev)?
    >>>
    >>> Cheers,
    >>>
    >>> Henrique
    >
    > with regards,
    > --