one classpath issue I haven't solved

From: TW (list..hetimmy.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2008 - 12:33:25 EDT

    I'm using new hotness and have one outstanding issue that requires me
    to manually edit the MacOSClasspath file after build. Prior to new
    hotness I would have this line near the end of my classpath in
    deployment:

    WOROOT/Library/Frameworks/JavaWOExtensions.framework/Resources/Java/
    JavaWOExtensions.jar

    In new hotness this becomes

    LOCALROOT/Library/Frameworks/JavaWOExtensions.framework/Resources/Java/
    JavaWOExtensions.jar

    This causes my app to fail with a class def error on any page where I
    am using WOExtensions -- WOTable, WODictionaryRepetition, etc.

    I think it has something to do with having WOnder installed - I have
    JavaWOExtensions.framework from WO 5.3 installed in /System/Library/
    Frameworks and the WOnder framework of the same name is in /Library/
    Frameworks. My app is not and has not used WOnder and previously built
    with the former classpath entry even though WOnder was installed.

    I'm sure it is something I'm doing wrong (like not using
    Wonder :-) ). Is the best approach to remove the Wonder frameworks
    until I can convert my app to Wonder?

    Tim