Newbie question Entity Modeler / prototypes

From: Mathieu Belbeoch, Argo TC (belbeoc..commops.org)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2008 - 05:44:07 EDT

    Hello all,

    this is my first post on this list. I hope I post at the right place.

    I just installed Eclipse/WOLips on my OSX 10.5.5, WO 5.4.1

    I have seen I can reuse my old EOmodel in the new Entity Modeler.

    In the database configuration window I don't have any "Prototypes" in
    the pop up menu.
    Did I miss anything ? Any Prototype framework missing ?

    last question: there is no data browser in the EModeler ?

    Thanks a lot for your help,
    Best,
    Mathieu