Show HTML template error customization

From: Riccardo De Menna (demenn..dm-web.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2008 - 13:53:01 EDT

    Hi,

    Is there a way to customize how the "Show HTML template error"
    checkbox works in WOLips?
    It doesn't appear to honor the Eclipse HTML Validation settings.

    I like it on to check on my html while I write but since the new
    hotness It's now bitching about every <br> (as opposed to <br/>) in
    wonder's html. Since it's now dynamically choosing to use the source
    instead of the pre-compiled I get warnings about the project
    containing errors when I launch it.

    It would be enough to downgrade the HTML error to a warning (as per
    general Eclipse HTML validation settings) to get the best of two worlds.

    rdm