Re: WOMiddleManDeclarationFormatException: no declaration named EntityNameConditional

From: D Tim Cummings (timc..pg.com.au)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2008 - 18:48:17 EDT

    Hi Mike,

    More information on this problem.

    I am running Mac OS X 10.4.11 with the standard Apple install of
    WebObjects 5.3.3 in /System/Library/Frameworks and the Wonder 5
    (v8191) Frameworks-53 in /Library/Frameworks when I have this problem.

    However, I just used WOInstaller.jar to install WebObjects 5.3.3
    frameworks into /Developer/WebObjects53/System/Library/Frameworks and
    copied my Wonder 5 frameworks into /Developer/WebObjects53/Library/
    Frameworks. Then I modified Library/Application Support/WOLips/
    wolips.properties

    wo.system.frameworks=/Developer/WebObjects53/System/Library/Frameworks
    wo.local.frameworks=/Developer/WebObjects53/Library/Frameworks

    and ran the ant build script from wolips-HEAD-5496 and the embedded
    WOBatchNavigationBar.html and WOBatchNavigationBar.wod were both from
    Wonder as they should be. I changed the settings back in
    wolips.properties to

    wo.system.frameworks=/System/Library/Frameworks
    wo.local.frameworks=/Library/Frameworks

    and the problem returned, WOBatchNavigationBar.html from Wonder and
    WOBatchNavigationBar.wod from Apple.

    Tim