woproject docs

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2008 - 11:37:08 EDT

    Hi all,

    I am trying to understand the behaviour of the new woproject ant tasks
    so I can be proactive in porting the custom bits of my old WO
    application build tasks to the new woproject tasks and build.xml base
    templates. Not sure if the docs in the wiki reflect the newest
    woproject tasks? (http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/WOApplication
    , http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/WOProject-FrameworkSet
    , etc.)

    With regards the woapplication task and nested elements

    1) what does the eclipse="true" attribute of the 'frameworks' nested
    element do?
            <frameworks root="ProjectLocal" embed="${embed.ProjectLocal}"
    eclipse="true" />

    2) For command-line driven ant builds, is it true to say that the
    "Project Frameworks" embed option (embed.Project) is essentially
    ignored and workspace projects are not embedded? .... so, as before,
    those workspace projects should be installed in Library to make sure
    they are embedded?

    Regards, Kieran