Re: WOLips maven-wolifecycle-plugin bug?

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf (lars.sonchocky-helldor..amburg.de)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2008 - 11:07:44 EDT

    Thanks,

    version 2.0.16-SNAPSHOT works like a charm!

    Just one more question: When do you think you'll be able to make a
    release of the plug-in so that I can get rid of the SNAPSHOT version
    and can use the release-plugin again (the release-plugin prohibits
    any dependencies on SNAPSHOT versions).

    Thanks a lot,

            Lars