Re: Migrations + Frontbase

From: Jon Nolan (jnola..ebdynamicsinc.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2008 - 15:57:14 EDT

    Mike Schrag wrote:
    >> Thanks David. I thought so too. The automatic table creation was
    >> attempted using:
    > Looks to me like you're using the wrong FrontbasePlugIn ... You want to
    > make sure you're using the FrontBasePlugIn from Wonder.
    >
    > ms

    Thanks Mike. I'm guessing you're right given this on startup:

            Oct 15 13:53:10 N/A[N/A] (ERXNSLogLog4jBridge.java:43) WARN NSLog - Principal class 'com.frontbase.FrontbasePlugInPrincipal' not found in bundle FrontBasePlugIn

    It is the FrontbasePlugIn.framework from yesterday's build though. I've checked it over and over. 2:34 mountain yesterday. I don't even have this elsewhere on my drive. I may be missing something. I'm relatively new to Eclipse/WOLips/Wonder.