Re: New Build Path Hotness Question

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2008 - 09:09:56 EDT

    >> You could also have them imported but closed. Open one to debug
    >> it, close to use the installed version.
    >
    > What do you mean by imported but closed?

    Right-Click on a project. You can select "Close Project" (it's about
    half-way down the menu)

    This will keep Eclipse from using any resources in it, and keep it
    from listing any errors or warnings from it in the "Problems" tab. I'm
    sure it does other things too, but those are the main reasons I open/
    close projects.