Re: New Build Path Hotness Question

From: Henrique Gomes (list..arol.pt)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2008 - 10:38:14 EDT

    On Oct 16, 2008, at 2:26 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    >> I have all of wonder checked out, and frameworks that I use
    >> imported into eclipse. (Not copied to the workspace) That way a svn
    >> update on wonder dir updates everything. Of corse I loose the
    >> ability to use subclipse on the imported projects/frameworks. I
    >> could check out each one separately but then would have to update
    >> each one separately as well. I "Wonder" if there is a better way...
    > Not sure about subclipse, but the one thing subversive DOES appear
    > to do properly is allow svn updating of the imported projects as
    > well. Kind of weird that subclipse doesn't, actually, given the way
    > that svn stores metadata.

    I was almost sure I had tried before and was going to say that it
    didn't but it does:

    (I have been using mercurial on *my* projects and I think that would
    be impossible in hg because there's a single meta repository at the
    root of the working directory. Maybe I just assumed the same for
    subclipe...)

    Henrique Gomes