Re: New Hotness and new .woa structure

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2008 - 13:27:46 EDT

    On Oct 16, 2008, at 1:17 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    >>> This is fixed and will be committed in a second, and it's actually
    >>> more wrong than that .. it should be WEBINFROOT/<app>.woa/Contents/
    >>> Frameworks.
    >>
    >> Nice! This completely eliminates one copy of the frameworks, and
    >> knocks a good 10MB out of my WAR file.
    > ..... if it works

    I manually changed my web.xml file to match the WEBINFROOT/<app>.woa/
    Contents/Frameworks pattern and it launched with no problem.

    Now, I don't use the WebObjects/Extensions directory at all, but
    references to WEBINFROOT/Library/WebObjects/Extensions are now in the
    web.xml classpath. Obviously that directory doesn't exist either.

    Should there also be a MyApp.woa/Contents/WebObjects directory and the
    class path pointing there?

    Since I'm not using anything in there it's not causing me any
    problems, but I thought I would mention it.

    Dave