Re: Problems starting Maven based WOApplication in WOLips 3.4.5503 on Windows XP

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2008 - 22:57:51 EDT

    hi Lars,

    On 17/10/2008, at 6:31 AM, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:

    > Am 15.10.2008 um 22:25 schrieb Lachlan Deck:
    >
    >> On 16/10/2008, at 2:30 AM, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:
    >>
    >>> Just to clarify, how was this working for you before? What's
    >>> changed?
    >
    > Don't ask … ;-)
    >
    > before another co-worker of mine was developing the project on
    > Leopard. Now he is bussy with something else and we got a freshman
    > who should take over the project. My boss assigned the freshman a
    > Windows PC as workstation, and I am the one to get the project
    > started there. So basically what's changed is the OS the project is
    > developed on.

    Ah. Well...

    >> like this:
    >
    > <classpath.properties><classpath.txt><wobuild.properties>

    I notice there's some white space in the path ... ah, Henrique's
    nailed it. Btw Henrique -- given that it's such a simple fix for
    NSBundle can you email Pierre with your bug report number. It's not
    fixed in 5.4.3.

    > I hope you didn't fall asleep while reading this looooong mail!

    No. I'd seen that already after your first message - but didn't
    connect the dots with the space in the path.

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck