Re: Can't create a model

From: Ricardo J. Parada (rparad..ac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2008 - 16:28:35 EDT

    I'm on the same version as JR (Eclipse 3.4.1 / WOLips 5503) and so I
    just did the Help > Software Updates... in Eclipse. Then selected the
    Available Software tab. Then selected the url corresponding to the
    nightly web site and clicked Install... Then relaunched Eclipse and
    now it's displaying 5521 for WOLips. So I think it should work for JR
    as well if he tries it.