Tip: command-clicking on a component name string actually works!

From: Miguel Arroz (arro..uiamac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 20:04:53 EDT

    Hi!

       I happen to have some code that still uses stuff like
    pageWithName("SomeComponent"), ie, the component name in a string. I
    just found out that if you command-click on the component name inside
    the string, it will recognize the class name and jump to that
    component's code, as if it was any other class of method in the code.
    I don't know who should I congratulate, Eclipse or WOLips team, but
    it's a really nice detail! :)

       Yours

    Miguel Arroz