Re: Including projects in the workspace in deployment

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2008 - 14:44:16 EDT

    The woproject Embeddeding will embed *installed* frameworks only. So,
    install your workspace projects locally before embedded build.

    To make this reliable and less tedious, you can easily add a simple
    ant task to run the build.xml install of each of the workspace
    frameworks and add that task as a dependency on the build task.

    If you want an example build.xml with such a task, let me know :-)