entity modeler loading extra models

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2008 - 00:56:39 EDT

    Hi Mike,

    I've got two projects open in eclipse. The model for one project has
    been copied into the other (migration old project). When I double
    click on one model it complains that there a duplicate entities in the
    model group - and that this can be solved by creating an EOModelGroup
    file.

    So I create a default.eomodelgroup file and adjust to include only the
    one I want. Yet it still complains. So I close the other project. It
    still finds it (even after restarting eclipse).

    Any ideas? (WOLips 3.4.5523)
    Interestingly on my dev build of wolips this doesn't happen :-/

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck