Re: Problems with new wocompile ant task

From: Helmut Schottmüller (hschott..ooglemail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 25 2008 - 18:43:33 EDT

    Hi Chuck,

    I use the build.xml directly. If directly means that I open a
    terminal, change into my project folder and call "ant clean; ant".
    I usually develop on my mac, commit everything into svn and then call
    the ant build on my linux machine for deployment.
    The "nasty" workaround from the bug report you mentioned worked like a
    charm!

    Thanks for your help! Next time I'll check the bug reports too.

    Aaaah, and I do appreciate the split install of the new build system.
    It's totally cool!

    Regards,
    Helmut

    Am 25.10.2008 um 20:35 schrieb Chuck Hill:

    > On Oct 25, 2008, at 8:53 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:
    >
    >> Please send these to the mailing list rather than to me only, but I
    >> would guess your woproject/*.patternset files are wrong. Create a
    >> new blank project and copy the ones from that project into yours.
    >>
    >> On Oct 25, 2008, at 9:04 AM, Helmut Schottmüller wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi Mike,
    >>>
    >>> I experienced a strange problem with the new wocompile ant task.
    >>> In my application I have language specific resources, e.g.
    >>>
    >>> Resources/German.lproj/Admin.plist
    >>> Reources/German.lproj/templates/process.html