Re: How long before nightly becomes stable?

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2008 - 09:41:12 EDT

    Are they the same now? They have the same version number.

    I've just installed a brand new eclipse ganymede and WOLips "stable".
    When I open the WOLips perspective I get this error in the WO Package
    Explorer:

    Could not create the view:
    org/eclipse/jdt/internal/corext/refactoring/rename/RenameResourceProcessor

    (Also trying to get the latest WONDER sources from SVN - it just doesn't
    work. I've got subclipse on my laptop at home and subversive here at the
    office. Neither works. I get timeouts and whatever all the time. Is
    sourceforge the problem?)

    /Anders