Re: [OS-JIRA] Created: (WOL-909) NullPointer while trying to generate Migrations

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2008 - 10:32:18 EST

    Hi Lachlan,

    Lachlan Deck wrote:
    > Hi Henrique,
    >

    > WOLips does get confused for me if there's models in your workspace that
    > have entities of the same name (or perhaps name and class package.. not
    > sure).
    > So try closing every other project, doing a complete clean/build,
    > close/open eclipse, etc.

    I closed every project, did a full clean/rebuild, Eclipse reset, but the
    problem is still there. I have figure out another thing:

    I have six models in this project. One has the vertical inheritance and
    there are four other models that depends on entities of the first one.
    There is only one model isolated (doesn't depend on other models). I
    tried to generate migration data from this latter model and it worked
    for both: one entity and the entire model.

    I'll try to reproduce the problem into a simple project and attach it to
    the issue. Since I can generate migration data for each entity
    separately, this issue is not a show stopper. So, I can live with this
    problem until I have more time to investigate the causes with more detail.

    Thanks for your help.

    Cheers,

    Henrique