Re: [OS-JIRA] Created: (WOL-909) NullPointer while trying to generate Migrations

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2008 - 15:11:20 EST

  • Next message: Kieran Kelleher: "Re: r5531 - trunk/woproject/wolips/core/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.launching/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/launching/classpath"

    On 05/11/2008, at 2:39 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    >>> WOLips does get confused for me if there's models in your
    >>> workspace that have entities of the same name (or perhaps name and
    >>> class package.. not sure).
    > You guys both use jar frameworks ... Maybe there's a bug in that code.

    Quite possible. Though the only jar in question is for ERPrototypes.
    Otherwise, the projects are open in the workspace and on the maven
    classpath.

    > I've never had this happen before with normal frameworks and
    > projects. I just setup this exact scenario -- I put an entity of the
    > same name in an unrelated project and it works fine for me.

    ok.

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck