Re: Omitting /Library/WebObjects/Extensions

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2008 - 15:05:29 EST

    WOBootstrap bases that path off of the WOLocalRootDirectory
    property ... I bet you can point that to somewhere bogus and it won't
    pickup your <that>/Lib/Java/Extensions. This also will break /Library/
    Frameworks, I think, so you have you be embedding (which you should be
    anyway) for this to have a chance of working.