branching / project name prefixes et al

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2008 - 20:29:59 EST

    Hi there,

    m2eclipse ... don't run away yet Mike :-), for example, allows you to
    specify a project prefix so as to allow projects of the same name
    (e.g., one from trunk and from the branch) to be open in the workspace
    together - which is cool.

    However, this means that the .project file gets changed with the name
    change. I'd previously been committing our .project files as it
    defines the incremental builders relevant for the projects.

    I'm wondering if I didn't do that is there a function in WOLips to
    either auto-detect that a project needs the wolips incremental builder
    or (probably better) is there a right-click option to be able to add
    the WOLips nature? If not ... can that be added?

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck