Re: html undo

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2008 - 06:49:03 EST

    > I had a crack at getting an undo action to cover both the ".wod" and
    > the ".html" last year, but it ended up being a bit awkward and I ran
    > out of time to dig deeper. I think the problem was that the undo
    > was targeting one of the two editors.
    Yeah, when I worked on this originally, it was that the undo manager
    is associated with a particular editor, and we have two different
    editors ... I was never able to get it to work right where they used a
    combined undo manager. I'm sure it's technically possible to do, but
    it was completely non-obvious how to actually do it.

    ms