Re: dependency changes

From: Ricardo J. Parada (rparad..ac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2008 - 18:28:29 EST

    Let's see if I'm following you.

    Let's say I have an application A that uses framework X.
    And let's say framework X depends on frameworks Y and Z.

    Then I have to make sure that my application A, links against all
    three of them: X, Y and Z ?

    Did I get it right? :-)

    If I only link against framework X, will the application break at run-
    time or at compile-time?