Re: dependency changes

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2008 - 17:17:25 EST

    > Sorry if I'm bothering you with this subject... I promise this is
    > the last e-mail. :)
    It's a completely legitimate topic of discussion (which I brought
    up!) ... Discussion of alternatives doesn't bother me. Ultimately I
    want to make decisions that make sense for everyone involved, and I'll
    be the first to admit that I don't have any Maven knowledge, which is
    why I'm treading very carefully here. I have been put off by the
    start-up complexity of Maven, but I'm very mindful that going down an
    alternative path has a high probability of ending in a similar place.

    ms