Re: Problem with WO53 and Eclipse 3.4.1, WOLips 3.4.5535

From: Clark Mueller (cpmuelle..ac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2008 - 13:50:46 EST

    One of the changes with the new classpath changes (as you would be
    using in 3.4) is that you can have the properties in build.properties
    override those in WOLips.properties. So, you can add values there for
    wo.system.root and wo.system.frameworks and Eclipse will pick that up.
    You might find this more convenient than the woswitch script to set WO
    version dependencies. I use this to work between WO 5.2 and WO 5.4,
    and have found that it works well. Bear in mind that this only affects
    the Eclipse classpath, so if you have anything happening outside of
    Eclipse (like scripts), you'll need to make sure it's aware of those
    properties too.

    Clark