Re: Problem with WO53 and Eclipse 3.4.1, WOLips 3.4.5535

From: Q (qdola..mail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2008 - 07:16:35 EST

    On 14/11/2008, at 8:01 PM, Juergen Lorenz Simon wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > thanks for the reply. I downloaded the woswitch script, but there
    > was just a tiny
    > rough edge left: the wolips.properties53 file was not correct, it
    > pointed to the 54
    > installation. After adjusting the paths, all works fine now.

    Perhaps you had a NEXT_ROOT environment variable defined when you ran
    it the first time, this can cause the find and replace to fail.
    Otherwise I have no idea why this might happen, it worked for me.

    Glad it's working for you.

    --
    Seeya...Q

    Quinton Dolan - qdola..mail.com Gold Coast, QLD, Australia (GMT+10) Ph: +61 419 729 806